Back To Blog
CollegeAdvantage's annual Kickoff College Savings Giveaway with the Cincinnati Bengals ended recently. This giveaway ran from Sept. 6 to Nov. 26, 2017. During that time, we received almost 24,000 entries!
Our grand prize winner, Brittany Phillips, won the $10,000 college savings award! Brittany was presented the award Sunday, Dec. 10, 2017, at the 50-yard line of Paul Brown Stadium, before the Bengals game against the Chicago Bears. She plans to use her college savings award to add to her two daughters’ 529 accounts.
The second-place winner, Chris Berndt, is the lucky winner of a visit from a Bengals team member to a local school.
Our runners-up will receive autographed Bengals memorabilia and other prizes from the Bengals.
Here’s the list of the 15 lucky people who were randomly selected as winners:
Grand prize winner: Brittany Phillips, Columbus, OH
Second place winner: Chris Berndt, West Chester, OH
Runners-Up: Autographed Bengals Memorabilia and other Bengals prizes*
- Shelly Conley, Cincinnati, OH
- Monae Heath, Trotwood, OH
- Whitney Cockrell, Fort Mitchell, KY
- Rae Fellows, Columbus, OH
- Jason Bowman, Pensacola, FL
- Donna Spitler, Findlay, OH
- Jennifer Alber Vales, Chicago, IL
- Elisa Rheinscheld, Columbus, OH
- Susan Kiss, Willoughby, OH
- David Beckwith, Delaware, OH
- Jake Omaits, Jewett, OH
- Dawn Sullivan, Cincinnati, OH
- Ann Holdheide, St. Henry, OH
* Please note that the list of winners is subject to change.
Posted on December 15, 2017