Back To Blog
Ohio’s 529 Plan, CollegeAdvantage's annual Kickoff College Savings Giveaway with the Cincinnati Bengals ended recently. This giveaway ran from Sept. 1 to Dec. 2, 2018. During that time, we received over 22,000 entries!
Our grand-prize winner, Greg West, won the $10,000 college savings award! Greg was presented the award Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018, at the 50-yard line of Paul Brown Stadium, before the Bengals game against the Oakland Raiders. He plans to use his college savings award to add to his four grandchildren’s 529 accounts.
The second-place winner, Laura Janakieski, is the lucky winner of a visit from a Bengals team member to a local school in Hamilton or contiguous countries school.
Our runners-up will receive autographed Bengals memorabilia and other prizes from the Bengals.
Here’s the list of the 15 lucky people who were randomly selected as winners:
Grand prize winner: Greg West, West Chester, OH
Second place winner: Laura Janakieski, Columbus, OH
Runners-Up: Autographed Bengals Memorabilia and other Bengals prizes*
- Krystina Schmidt, Cleveland, OH
- Scott Fullen, Cincinnati, OH
- Joni McDonald, Springboro, OH
- Martin Krueger, North Canton, OH
- Amanda Moss, Youngstown, OH
- Andrew Davis, Fairborn, OH
- Marty Zilka, Chardon, OH
- Randall Homan, Columbus, OH
- Andrew Deserto, Brunswick, OH
- Mary Hall, Venetia, PA
- Michelle Thompson-Myers, Painesville, OH
- Katherine Harris, Monroe, MI
- Patti Rowland, Batavia, OH
* Please note that the list of winners is subject to change.
Posted on December 11, 2018