OHIO TUITION TRUST AUTHORITY BOARD
An 11-member board oversees the investments of the Ohio Tuition Trust Authority. The Governor of the State of Ohio appoints six members, one representing state institutions of higher education located in the state of Ohio, one representing private colleges and universities located in the state of Ohio, one having experience in the field of marketing or public relations, one having experience in the field of information systems design or management, and two having experience in the field of banking, investment banking, marketing, insurance or law.
The Speaker of the House of Representatives of the State of Ohio and the President of the Senate of the State of Ohio each appoint one member of the respective legislative body from each political party.
The Chancellor of the Ohio Board of Regents also serves as an ex-officio, voting member of the board.
Current Ohio Tuition Trust Authority Board Members:
- Sen. Kevin Bacon, Co-Chair, State Senator, 3rd District
- Ann Womer Benjamin, Board Member
- Eric A. Braun, JD, Board Member
- Chancellor John Carey, Board Member, Ohio Board of Regents
- Rep. Mike Duffey, Co-Chair, State Representative, 21st District
- Vineeta Jindal, Board Member
- David Kosanovic, Board Member
- Rep. Dan Ramos, Board Member, State Representative, 56th District
- Sen. Sandra Williams, Board Member, State Senator, 21st District
Click on photos to view Board Members' biographies.