Highly Rated And Recommended, With Years Of Experience
Ohio's 529 Plan from CollegeAdvantage has more than 630,000 accounts and over $10.88 billion in assets. For more than 25 years, families throughout the country have trusted our highly rated savings plans and enjoyed the tax benefits of saving for college education. Within Ohio's 529 Plan, you can choose to do it yourself or use a financial advisor.
Benefits of Ohio's 529 Plan
Here are a few great reasons to save with CollegeAdvantage:
- Tax-free growth
- Tax-free qualifying withdrawals
- State of Ohio tax deduction for Ohioans, up to $4,000 per child
- Investment options and flexibility
- Investment management by leading financial firms
- Use funds at colleges across the country
- Some of the lowest fees among 529 plans
- Easy to sign up
- Start saving with just $25
- A lifetime to benefit
Morningstar annually rates CollegeAdvantage as one of the top 529 plans in the nation.