Give Employees The Added Benefit Of Payroll-Deducted Contributions
We Make It Easy For Employers To Support College Savings
Now You Can:
- Make a difference for your employees, their families, and the company at large.
- Express your consideration for the financial well-being of your employees.
- Ensure more competitive benefits by adding access to Ohio's 529 Plan.
- Make it easy for employees to contribute to Ohio’s 529 Plan via payroll deduction.*
- Avoid burdening your HR/Payroll departments – we can help.
Expand Workplace Benefits With Ohio’s 529 Plan
As an employer, you want to offer a competitive suite of benefits while keeping administrative costs at a minimum. One benefit that can accomplish both is a payroll direct deposit program with Ohio's 529 Plan from CollegeAdvantage. By offering this as a corporate benefit, you provide an opportunity for your employees to automate their college savings. This means an easier path to a better future for themselves, their children, and their grandchildren.
Payroll Direct Deposit For Ohio’s 529 Plan
For as little as $25 per pay period, your employees can save for their children's and grandchildren's future college education. They can even save for their own re-training and career development with Ohio’s 529 Plan. Best of all, you can offer the CollegeAdvantage Direct 529 Plan through payroll direct deposit at no cost.
Offer Ohio’s 529 Plan With No Extra Cost Or Burden
Corporate HR and Payroll departments have overflowing workloads – that's why we made payroll deduction simple. With CollegeAdvantage Direct 529 Savings Plan, the employee can open and manage their account through our website.
Once an account is established, the employee can print out the direct deposit authorization form and you can enter in your payroll system. What could be easier? We use the same ACH direct deposit system you’re already using to deposit payroll to bank accounts, credit unions, and other depositories. CollegeAdvantage Direct 529 Plan payroll deductions are after-tax dollars.
* Payroll deduction is not mandatory, but is definitely an added convenience for your employees.